Privacy Policies and Copyright Information
Please review our privacy polcies, mailing list policy and copyright information
Sticks and Stitches is very concerned with your privacy and has created this policy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. It is important to us that you fully understand what information we gather, and how we use it. The following discloses our information and dissemination practices for this web site.
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact us.
- Our site uses a secure link shopping cart for customers to order products. We collect contact information from the order form which is used to process and send orders. Sticks and Stitches never shares contact information with any third parties, including advertisers and other companies.
- When you purchase something from Sticks and Stitches, we collect financial information. To process your order we require your name, billing address, phone number, e-mail address, shipping address, credit card information. We use this information solely to process your order and, if any questions should arise, to contact you about your order. In general we will try to contact you first by e-mail and only if that fails, or if time is critical, will we try to contact you by phone. We share this information, and only that information which is necessary, with third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
- We NEVER release any credit card information. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We utilize latest industry encryption method when accepting credit card information during our on-line process. In addition, we utilize the same encryption standard when transferring your credit card data to the financial institutions. NOTE: Secure Encryption is a method by which information transmitted across the Internet is scrambled to the point where it's virtually indecipherable to anyone who should intercept the data before it reaches its destination. Most all reputable online stores make use of secure encryption to request credit card information and other sensitive data from their customers.
- Our shopping cart uses the an Address Verification system. Your billing address must match when ordering or your card will be denied. In simple terms, if your credit card bill is sent to a P.O. Box then that must be your billing address. If you receive your mail via a P.O. Box that is your shipping address as well.
- We reserve the right not to process any orders missing a valid email address, billing address does not verify, and or a valid telephone number.
Our shopping cart allows our customers the option of being added to our email list. We ocassionally notify our customers of new products or sales. We do not share or sell email addresses, nor do we send spam. You may opt out of our email notification at anytime.
The information, text, graphics and photos on our web site are copyrighted including the listing below. We've either created it or purchased it along with rights to use. Please refrain from using any of our graphics, content and web postings.
- Our Web Site and design
- Graphic images and photos displayed
- Our store logo
- Our applique, packaging, and wood designs.
- All wording and content